Are you ready to take Communication skills to the next level?
We are already approaching the end of our fully packed membership cycle! What a ride it has been! All of E&Y’s Toastmasters have made a lot of progress so far and it has been great to be a part of your growth!
Next membership renewal cycle: APR 1st – SEP 31st 2015
Below are TWO invoice options for membership & Membership Application form:
1. Membership RENEWAL Fee (8 months) = R823 Invoice Feb 2015 – Sep 2015 (No Meals)
2. Membership RENEWAL Fee (8 months) + prepaid Thursday meeting fees (R40/meeting prepaid, or R55/meeting cash) = R1103 Invoice Feb 2015 – Sep 2015 (with meals)
>Please return your proof of payment to Treasurer (email@example.com) by 2015/02/28
Garmeson Trust Scholarship
Joe Garmeson was a very prominent Toastmaster from its early days in the 1950s up until the turn of the century. He passed away in 2001, and donated half of his estate to a trust from which three quarters of income should be used to subsidise underprivileged people in order that they benefit from Toastmasters training. Following from Joe’s will, the vision of the trust is as follows:
To enable under privileged people to benefit from Toastmasters.
The benefit will come in the form of all joining costs and 50% of the semi annual dues for a period of 2-3 years.
What is expected of the individual:
1. Attend 90% of the Meetings.
2. Carry out a major assignment each month (Something that requires preparation, eg a speech, Toastmaster of the Evening, Topic Master.)
3. Carry out a minor Assignment at any of the other meetings, eg Evaluator, Time Keeper, Um-counter, Impromptu speech.
The benefit would be forthcoming for 2 years and if growth is maintained then a further year will be permitted.