#1 – The Effective Salesperson
Time: 8 – 12 minutes
* Learn a technique for selling an inexpensive product in a retail store.
* Recognize a buyer’s thought processes in making a purchase.
* Elicit information from a prospective buyer through questions.
* Match the buyer’s situation with the most appropriate product.
#2 – Conquering the “Cold Call”
Time: 10 – 14 minutes
* Learn a technique for “cold call” selling of expensive products or services.
* Recognize the risks buyers assume in purchasing.
* Use questions to help the buyer discover problems with his or her current situation.
* Successfully handle buyer’s objections and concerns.
#3 – The Winning Proposal
Time: 5 – 7 minutes
* Prepare a proposal advocating an idea or course of action.
* Organize the proposal using the six-step method provided.
#4 – Addressing the Opposition
Time: 7 – 9 minutes for the speech plus 2 – 3 minutes for the question and answer period.
* Prepare a talk on a controversial subject that persuades an audience to accept or at least consider your viewpoint.
* Construct the speech to appeal to the audience’s logic and emotions.
#5 – The Persuasive Leader
Time: 6 – 8 minutes
* Communicate your vision and mission to an audience.
* Convince your audience to work toward achieving your vision and goals.