Face The Pain
Our Madam President Yumna Aysen opened our meeting by telling us that there is nothing wrong with being weird. Too many times we try to fit into someone else’s mold and we often feel like we don’t measure up. Yumna reminded us that its ok to be different because this is where our power lies.
We had four different evaluators that did an amazing job and gave our speakers great insights into their speeches. Our evaluators were:
1. Cynthia who evaluated Nashad’s speech
2. Martyna who evaluated Cynthia’s speech
3. Daniel who evaluated Magdeleen’s speech
3. Tapiwa who evaluated Celeste’s speech
We had our lovely Toastmasters member Janet Schuiling lead the Table Topics session part of our meeting. She did a splendid job and came up with some great topics.
Our Winners of the evening were as follows:
1. Best Speaker was awarded to Celeste
2. Best Evaluator was awarded to Tapiwa
3. Best Table Topics was awarded to Devlin
What an amazing meeting!